EFCO aims to provide trainees with an understanding of correct and modern methods of checking and repairing valves so they can carry out maintenance of valves independently with confidence upon completion of the course.
- Description of different types of valves, their construction, operation, and applications.
- Dismantling Techniques.
- Identifying the types of valves and it parts.
- Assessing the damage and repair works as per relevant Standards (API).
- Replacement of worn-out or damaged parts.
- Use of correct lapping Equipment.
- Training on Lapping & Testing Equipment
- Overhauling of valves.
- Hydraulic testing of valves in accordance with the relevant Standards.